INTRODUCING THE WATERBEARERS TRAVEL TEAM LEADERS CERTIFICATION
Currently SOLD OUT for 2017
Are you ready to dive deeper into Women, Water and Wisdom?
Would you like to travel the world, visit exotic locations, meet and learn from indigenous cultures, provide clean drinking water to communities in need, share wisdom with like-minded individuals … And, get paid to do so?
We are seeking a team of Waterbearer Leaders who will carry our message For the Love Of Water across the globe with us, as we deliver our funded clean water systems. Our water distribution trips are not just about clean water, they are about lifting consciousness, compassion, and reconnecting to our divine wisdom as we serve humanity. A truly unique opportunity for the adventurer in you!
The Waterbearers Travel Team Leaders Certification (TTLC) is one you can fulfill at your own pace (quick or slow) that will enrich your own life, as you learn to host and lead individuals around the globe. Taught by The Waterbearer Co-Founders Spryte Loriano and Jane Brinton, who have over a decade of extensive experience in International and Domestic Group Transformational and Humanitarian Travel, you will be provided a pathway via hands-on experience, an online format, and with one-on-one coaching to a rewarding supplemental career and income stream that can align easily with your current mission.
The TTLC allows you to incorporate your own platform (if you are a coach, healer, thought leader) into an overall marketing and branded message for The Waterbearers, and supports you to do what you LOVE (teach and travel), without having to do all the upfront logistics and marketing of building your own trips and retreats. It can be a great win-win for the right individual. No previous experience in hosting groups or booking international travel is required. For those already experienced in this area, consider this as a marketing extension of your current work.
- Personal Awareness Training
- Group Dynamics Training
- The Waterbearers Consciousness – Integrated Feminine and Masculine Leadership Training
- Humanitarian Community Awareness and Relationship building
- Clean Water Distribution Training
- Logistics Management Training
The Waterbearers who Lead trips will receive:
- All documentation for building a successful Waterbearers Trip
- Trip Marketing and fulfillment support
- Location and Logistics support
- Community connections for water distribution
- A commission paid to you for each person attending the trip, and your trip expenses paid!
- You must be a Waterbearer Team Leader having either completed, or are committed to completing a $5000/100 Filters Goal
- Attend One Waterbearers trip as a Participant – plus additional day for Leaders Training (this cost is in additional to the TTLC cost)
- Attend One Waterbearers trip as a Co-Facilitator – plus additional day for Leaders Training (this cost is in additional to the TTLC cost)
- Complete Online and One-on-One Coaching Requirements
Cost and Payment Options
Introductory cost for Leadership Training: $2500
This fee also includes all of the above, plus one extra night accommodation for ONE of your two-trip requirements. Includes all program learning materials; does not include travel and trip costs. Important Note: This Introductory Price is good ONLY for anyone starting their program with the Tulum, Mexico trip May 2016.
Payment for The Waterbearers TTLC Program is made separately from The Waterbearers Journeys. Use button below to make your payment. If you are seeking payment arrangements, please email email@example.com